Branch Update: Important COVID-19 Information
In support of the CDC’s recommendations for “social distancing” and to help curtail the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), effective Saturday, March 21, 2020, Washington Trust branch lobbies will be closed until further notice.
Drive-up banking will continue to be available during regular bank hours. At our branches without drive ups:
- Our Westminster and East Side branches in Providence, RI and our Block Island, RI branch will be open regular hours but by appointment only.
- Our in-store branches at McQuade’s Marketplace in Westerly, RI and Mystic, CT will be open by appointment only from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
Customers who require in-branch assistance for safe deposit access, signature guarantees, or other specialized services may schedule an appointment with their local branch. As always, we are here to help and accommodate you as much as possible and offer these services:
- Drive Ups will be open regular branch hours and most locations offer multiple drive-up banking and drive-up ATMs for your convenience.
- Customer Solutions Center staff can be reached at 1-800-475-2265 to provide account information, open new accounts, or offer other financial solutions.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Automated Telephone Banking services are available 24/7 at 1-800-226-5877.
- Digital Banking services, including Online and Mobile Banking, offer easy and convenient account access 24/7.
Washington Trust remains committed to providing the best experience for our customers, and apologize in advance for any inconvenience or service delays which may result from these changes. We have a responsibility to do what’s best for the health and well-being of our employees, our customers, and their families and appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please note that we are working with health and government officials to ensure we have the best information on which to base our decisions and, because COVID-19 measures can change quickly, we encourage you to visit our website at www.washtrust.com for the most up-to-date information.
Ned Handy, Chairman & CEO
Mark Gim, President & COO