Find Contact Information Below
Do you have a specific question regarding your debit card, mortgage or other account information? There may be a direct number to call to have your issue resolved.
Our Customer Solutions Center representatives are available:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, 8:30am - 1:00pm
Ways to Contact
- If you think your account has been compromised, please visit your nearest branch or contact our Customer Solutions Center immediately. Customer Solutions Center Representatives are available Mon - Fri: 8:30am to 6:00pm and Sat: 8:30am to 1:00pm.
- Phone: (800) 475-2265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Trust's automated banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Toll Free: (800) 226-5877
- Local: (401) 348-1399
Questions regarding debit cards or requests to cancel your debit card may be made during business hours by contacting our Customer Solutions Center or by visiting any Washington Trust branch location. Representatives are available
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:30am - 1:00pm
- During Business Hours: (800) 475-2265
- After Business Hours: After business hours, please call (800) 475-2265. When prompted, select option 3 to report the loss or theft of a Debit or ATM card. Please contact Washington Trust the following business day to have a new Debit card ordered.
- Debit Card Activation: (800) 972-0380
- PIN Change: (877) 267-6913
- Frequently Asked Questions
For questions regarding statements, billing, chargeback, interchange fees and other general service questions, please contact our Merchant Services vendor, WorldPay.
- Customer Support: (866) 821-5691
- Technical Support: (866) 821-5691
For POS terminal helpdesk questions: PC Helpdesk: (888) 479-6634, Option 1
For assistance with PC/POS software questions: Voice Authorizations: (800) 291-4840
- Merchant Activation Team: (800) 357-8274
Questions about credit cards should be directed to our credit card vendor, Elan, www.elanfinancialservices.com.
Phone: (800) 558-3424
If you have a request for information regarding your existing loan or if you think there is an error in the servicing of your loan, please contact our Loan Servicing Center.
- Phone: (800) 475-2265 ext. 1336
- Email: email@example.com
Check out our FAQs to learn more.
Do you have a question about a product or service? Browse our most frequently asked questions.
By accessing the noted link you will be leaving Washington Trust's website and entering a website hosted by another party. Washington Trust is not responsible for, nor do we control, endorse or guarantee the content of any external sites. Please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Washington Trust's website. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, which may be different than those of Washington Trust.