Washington Trust supports EforAll Rhode Island's launch in the State
In 2021, Washington Trust signed on as a founding partner of Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) Rhode Island with a 3-year, $45,000 commitment to the organization. EforAll, a national organization that operates via its network of site locations throughout the US, helps under-represented individuals successfully start and grow businesses in their communities.
EforAll’s efforts to help entrepreneurs in Rhode Island realize their dreams are well underway! The Summer 2022 cohort of entrepreneurs participating in the business accelerator program includes:
- Marckenzie Valemus & Tracey Gracia of TrayC Wash & Fold Service
- Rudy Gerlus of Rutti Tutti Fresh N Fruity Juicery
- Tavia Stinson of Honey Lashes
- Muhammad Jalal of JMK Trading, Inc.
- Kymara Mary Owusu and Taina Lee of Kids Comm-uni-ty RI
- Julnelle Fortes of Pretty and Powerful
Through EforAll’s programming, budding small businesses in the State will continue to grow and scale, helping to create job opportunities and boost the local economy in historically under-represented communities.
Washington Trust is proud to support EforAll Rhode Island!
Contact a Trusted Advisor
For more information or to speak with one of our trusted advisors about your unique financial needs, contact us at 800-465-2265 or submit an online form.