1. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of The Washington Trust Company and their immediate families (defined as spouses, children, parents, siblings, in-laws or person living in the same household), and their advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to win.
2. No purchase, transaction or account is necessary to participate. Entry is made by commenting on The Washington Trust Company’s Facebook or Instagram post. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. Winner will be determined in a random drawing. All decisions are final.
5. Four weekly winners will each receive a $50 Dave’s Marketplace gift card. There is no substitution for any Prize or any portion thereof and no refunds will be given for any unused portion of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. All Prize details are at Washington Trust’s sole discretion.
6. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
7. Local, state, and federal taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
9. By entering, Participants hereby grant The Washington Trust Company a non-exclusive, perpetual license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use information/comments/photos given in all media now known and later to come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Washington Trust is under no obligation to use any Submission.
10. Winners will be notified within 10 days of the contest post. Winners must provide a mailing address for the prize. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners will be noted on the social media post once chosen.
11. All entries become the property of The Washington Trust Company. Washington Trust reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
12. All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Washington Trust in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web or social media sites or in violation of these rules.
13. The Washington Trust Company is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, Washington Trust reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Washington Trust from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.