Get extra benefits when you keep a higher balance
Do you usually keep a high balance in your checking account? If so, our Freedom Ultra® Checking is the account for you – with Freedom Ultra, you get preferred rates on CDs and IRAs, discounts on loans, easy access to the checking services you use every day, and more. The Freedom Ultra Checking account has a daily minimum balance of $15,000 required to avoid a monthly service charge of $25.
- No monthly fee1
- Earns interest when a $1,500 minimum daily balance is maintained
- Free ATM use2
- Free checks3
- .50% off installment loan rates with automatic payment4
- ATM fee refunds5 - say goodbye to fees from other banks
- Preferred rates on CDs & IRAs
- No fee money orders and cashier’s checks
- STOP (Savings Transfer Overdraft Protection) annual fee of $20.00 waived
- Credit Reserve annual fee waived ($25.00)
- World Debit Black Card with higher transactional & withdrawal limits6
- Higher transaction limits with mobile check deposit7
- Free incoming wire transfers
- Home Equity Line of Credit8 Benefits:
- Annual Fee waived
- .375% lower in each rate tier (both promo & non-promo Lines)
- Waived recording fees on Home Equity Loans9
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Text Alerts
- Free Debit Card
- Free Online Money Management Tool
- eStatements available
Plus, you will get $50 when you receive your first direct deposit and another $50 when you pay your first three different bills online.*
Ready to open a Freedom Ultra Checking account?
Getting started is easy! You'll need:
- Social security number
- Government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license)
- Minimum deposit
Don't forget to use the code Ultra100 when you open your account!
Still not sure which account is right for you?
Compare all options to find an account to fit your needs. Opening an account at Washington Trust is quick and easy!
* To receive the full $100 offer, it requires recurring payroll or Social Security direct deposit (one-time transfers do not qualify) and three different bill payee transactions within the first three months of account opening (payments through apps such as PayPal®, Zelle® and Venmo do not qualify). $50 will be credited to account after the first direct deposit is made. $50 will be credited to account after the first three different bill payee transactions are processed. Freedom Ultra Checking offer available for new accounts with funds from sources other than Washington Trust. Freedom Ultra Checking daily minimum balance of $15,000 required to avoid monthly service charge of $25. Free checks are single wallet style. Washington Trust will refund up to five fees from other domestic banks each statement cycle. May be subject to IRS reporting. Please consult your tax advisor. World Debit Black Card offers a $5,000 per day point-of-sale transaction limit, and daily cash withdrawals of up to $1,000. Freedom Ultra Level Mobile Check Deposit allows deposits of $7,500 per day and $15,000 per week. Home Equity Lines of Credit and Home Equity Loans are subject to credit approval. Excludes mortgage and commercial installment loans. A $100 early account closing service fee will be charged if the account is closed within the first three months. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Offer is for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time. Other banks may charge for use of their ATMs. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.