Help Feed Our Neighbors in Need!
Washington Trust has kicked off its 2021 Peanut Butter Drive and your support is needed now more than ever. The COVID-19 pandemic has ushered in a slew of unprecedented challenges for families, and the need in the community has skyrocketed. Our partners at the RI Community Food Bank have seen a 28% increase in the number of people that they serve each month!
Since launching the Drive in 2001, Washington Trust has collected more than 143 tons of peanut butter—enough to make more than 4.5 million peanut butter sandwiches. Help us raise enough to secure another 10 tons of peanut butter this year!
Support Local Hunger Relief Organizations
If you would like to make a donation to support the Peanut Butter Drive directly to your local hunger relief organization, please consider supporting one of our partners, listed below! These organizations will accept both peanut butter and monetary donations to support their efforts to feed our neighbors in need.
Full details for how to make your donation and contact information for these organizations can be found here.
- Coventry Community Food Bank, Coventry, RI
- Comprehensive Community Action Program, Cranston, RI
- Good Neighbors Soup Kitchen, Food Pantry and Day Shelter, Riverside, RI
- Jonnycake Center of Peace Dale, Peace Dale, RI
- Jonnycake Center of Westerly, Westerly, RI
- New Hope Chapel, Richmond, RI
- North Kingstown Food Pantry, North Kingstown, RI
- Operation Stand Down, Johnston, RI
- Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center, Pawcatuck, CT
- Rhode Island Center Assisting those in Need, Charlestown, RI
- Tri-County Community Action Agency, North Providence, RI
- WARM Center, Westerly, RI
Start a Collection!
Washington Trust has kicked off the 2021 Peanut Butter Drive! To request more information about starting a collection at your school, business or organization, please submit a request.