Down payments as low as 3.5%
Why should you consider an FHA Loan? In some cases, it may be easier for you to qualify for an FHA Loan than a conventional loan, plus 100% of the down payment and closing costs can be from a gift. Other benefits of an FHA loan include:
- Can be used for either a purchase or refinance
- Minimum down payment is only 3.5%
- Flexible debt-to-income ratios
- Up to 6% seller contribution
- No prepayment penalty
And even if you’ve had some financial trouble in the past, FHA home purchases are allowed:
- 2 years after bankruptcy
- 3 years after foreclosure/short sale
Talk to a Mortgage Specialist
To get started, complete a brief online form and one of our mortgage lenders will get in touch with you!
Ready to apply?
Get started today with our easy to use Online Application.