A comprehensive suite of collection services to help manage your cash flow
Washington Trust has a branch network conveniently located throughout Rhode Island and Southeastern Connecticut.
Can't get to the bank? We'll bring the bank to you. Our professional, secure couriers transport your bank transactions to and from the bank for you.
- Secure transportation of documents to and from the bank
- Convenient door-to-door service, five days a week
- Same-day pick up and deposit
- Flexible and reliable scheduling
- Change orders delivered to your office
Save time and money when you make your deposits electronically from your office or any of your business locations. Our remote deposit service allows you to make secure deposits without sending an employee to the bank.
Improve Cash Flow. Increase Efficiency. Streamline Operations. Save Time.
With Remote Deposit, you can quickly and easily make deposits directly to your business checking account right from your office computer. Any business can use remote deposit service. You only need a computer, a broadband internet connection and a Bank-provided scanner.
- Scan U.S. corporate and consumer checks, money orders, cashier's checks, treasury checks and traveler's checks right from your computer desktop
- Transmit digital images of checks securely with no additional software required. Checks are encrypted and transmitted through our secure website which protects your account information
- Deposit funds directly into your business checking account
- Access reports to track account transactions and view deposit details
Improve your cash flow and streamline remittance processing by outsourcing your receivables processing. Washington Trust's wholesale and retail lockbox services, offered through our strategic partner, promotes timely collection of receivables.
- Reduce mail float with a P.O. box - multiple cities available
- Improve cash flow - mail is collected multiple times a day, with same-day deposits and next-day funds availability
- Customize your processing - we offer manual and automated solutions
- Reduce paper - checks and documents are imaged and available instantly via the internet or CD-ROM
- Automate posting to your receivables software
- Enjoy current day activity reporting
Credit Card Processing Services
Businesses need to handle transactions as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. That's exactly what Washington Trust along with our partner Worldpay, Inc. will help you do. Worldpay is one of the nation’s leading payment processing companies, offering you the latest technology backed by exceptional customer service. Learn more about Credit Card Processing.
Transfer funds from a Washington Trust account to another bank (or vice versa) via the Federal Reserve Bank's online wire transfer system. It's a quick, convenient way to have funds delivered to a third party, whether in the U.S. or foreign country.
- International wire requests must be made by 4:00 p.m., and may take 1-3 days
- Domestic wire requests made before 4:30 p.m. will be transferred the same day
Managing your cash is easier with our complete line of automated business services.
- ACH services (Direct Deposit/Direct Payment)
- Business online banking
- Business debit card
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
- Wire transfers
- Telephone Banking 24-hour telephone account access