Make an Impact While Feeling Empowered and Appreciated
You want to join a company where you can make an impact, where you feel empowered and appreciated. You want a place where you can grow, where your employer invests in your personal and professional development. You want an employer that values its employees, where work-life balance isn’t just a catch phrase. You want a culture that supports collaboration, where all colleagues are focused on the same goal – consistently providing a superior customer experience. At Washington Trust, we are committed to being the employer of choice by fostering a corporate culture where people matter!
Start Your Career at Washington Trust
Search our career openings and find out why Washington Trust is one of the Best Places to Work in RI. Good things start here.
The Washington Trust Company has been selected as one of Best Places to Work in Rhode Island year after year! This program, which is sponsored annually by the Providence Business News, recognizes outstanding places of employment throughout RI and Bristol County, MA. The recognition is based on a survey of our employees regarding life at Washington Trust – work environment, morale, benefits, and growth opportunities. We are extremely proud of this important distinction.
We make a substantial investment in providing a benefit program that offers income security, financial planning and protection, and opportunities for professional and personal development. Because our employees have varying lifestyles and priorities, we provide a flexible and wide-ranging package that can be customized to fit each individual’s objectives. Our goal is to offer a comprehensive benefit package that meets the diverse needs of our workforce.
The Bank strives to provide a continuous learning environment where employees will be encouraged to develop to their fullest potential. We offer numerous opportunities and programs to develop, build, and hone skills that drive performance and help employees advance in their careers.
We hire the best people in the business and are always looking for professionals who will uphold our core values of Quality, Integrity and Community. Find out what our employees are talking about! Apply now and discover for yourself why Washington Trust was voted one of the Best Places to Work in RI!
Our employees best express how they feel about working at Washington Trust in their own words:
- “As a relatively new employee, I have been impressed by the organization since day one. The onboarding process was flawlessly executed and had a number of personal aspects that made me feel welcome and comfortable. The work environment is professional, focused, mission-driven, and motivating. The workload is fair and well managed at all times. The managers are incredibly intelligent, provide logical direction, and promote a happy workplace.”
- “The culture at this organization is fantastic. Employees collaborate across business lines and ultimately want what's best for the organization, both for the employees and the customers. The culture is encouraging of a work-life balance, integrity, growth, and improvement. I'm proud to be part of this organization and continue here with my career.”
- “Working here is about people - I have never felt like a number or felt that no one would listen to my comments. There is always someone to ask a question to or who will give support when asked. I enjoy the work and always feel part of a team. The senior officers go out of their way to update everyone on the company's progress, goals, and to learn everyone's names. The culture has been a refreshing change for me.”
- “When you know your employer cares about you as an individual, it makes you want to do more for the company and help it succeed. Washington Trust is a special and unique place….you don’t find many companies like it.”
- “They actually care about every employee who works here. It is an extension of my own family. I enjoy working hard to help this company succeed. I have spoken to friends and tell them how great it is to work at Washington Trust. I can honestly say I love to come to work everyday.”
- “The organization has a corporate culture of treating all of its stakeholders with care, respect and fairness, while continually striving to improve. One feels part of something bigger than oneself, and bigger than the sum of its parts. The organization has the potential and the opportunity to serve as a model in the industry.”
Find out what our employees are talking about!
We hire the best people in the business and are always looking for professionals who will uphold our core values of Quality, Integrity and Community. Apply today and discover for yourself why Washington Trust was voted one of the Best Places to Work in RI.