Washington Trust To Host Free Community Shred Day at Various Branches Across Rhode Island and Connecticut
September 11, 2018
September 11, 2018
Westerly, RI – The Washington Trust Company will hold a free Community Shred Day at eight of its branches across Rhode Island and one in Connecticut from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
Everyone, including Washington Trust customers and non-customers alike, are invited to take part in the event and have their documents shred. All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail, etc. will be accepted. Staples, rubber bands, folders and paper clips do NOT need to be removed. There is a two box maximum per person.
More information can be found at: https://www.washtrust.com/Shred
Washington Trust will also be collecting canned goods to benefit local food pantries ahead of the upcoming holiday season.
When: Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: The following Washington Trust branch locations…
- Coventry, RI - 732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry RI 02816
- Cranston, RI - 645 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910
- Johnston, RI - 1383 Atwood Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919
- Narragansett, RI - 20 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
- North Kingstown, RI - 7625 Post Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Rumford, RI - 330 Newport Avenue, Rumford, RI 02916
- Warwick, RI - 236 Centerville Road (Rte. 117), Warwick, RI 02886
- Westerly, RI - 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02891
- Mystic, CT - McQuade's Marketplace Branch, 14 Clara Drive, Mystic, CT 06355
ABOUT WASHINGTON TRUST
Founded in 1800, Washington Trust is the oldest community bank in the nation and one of the Northeast’s premier financial services companies. Washington Trust offers a full range of financial services, including commercial banking, mortgage banking, personal banking and wealth management and trust services through its offices located in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Washington Trust Company is a subsidiary of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ: WASH). Additional information on Washington Trust and its subsidiaries can be found at https://www.washtrust.com/.