Washington Trust To Host Free Community Shred Day at Various Locations Across Rhode Island This October
June 26, 2019
June 26, 2019
Rhode Island - The Washington Trust Company will hold its second FREE Community Shred Day of 2019 at six locations across Rhode Island from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 26, 2019.
Everyone, including Washington Trust customers and non-customers alike, are invited to take part in the event and have their documents shred. All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail, etc. will be accepted. Staples, rubber bands, folders and paper clips do NOT need to be removed. There is a two box maximum per person.
At Washington Trust’s last Community Shred Day in April, more than 34,000 pounds, or 17 tons of paper was securely shred and recycled. That amount of recycled paper could potentially save 290 trees.
Washington Trust will also be collecting canned goods at each location to benefit local food pantries ahead of the holiday season.
When: Saturday, October 26, 2019 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: The following locations…
- Coventry, RI - Washington Trust branch at 732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry RI 02816
- East Providence, RI - Washington Trust branch at 587 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914
- Narragansett, RI - Washington Trust branch at 120 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
- North Providence, RI - The Mancini Center at Two Atlantic Boulevard, North Providence, RI, 02911
- Warwick, RI - Washington Trust branch at 1473 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02888
- Westerly, RI - Washington Trust branch at 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02891