FREE Shred Day!
Saturday, November 4th, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Join us at one of the following Washington Trust branch locations for a Community Shred Day! Bring a canned good donation to benefit local food pantries!
- Providence, RI - 229 Waterman Street, Providence, RI 02906
- Westerly, RI - 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02891
- Johnston, RI - 1383 Atwood Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919
- North Kingstown, RI - 7625 Post Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Narragansett, RI - 20 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
- Warwick, RI - 236 Centerville Road (Rte. 117), Warwick, RI 02886
- Rumford, RI - 330 Newport Avenue, Rumford, RI 02916
- New! Grand Opening Celebration! Coventry, RI - 732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry RI 02816
How much can be shredded?
There is a 2 box maximum per person.
Will my documents be shredded on site?
Yes, all documents will be shredded in the truck on site in front of you.
What can be shredded?
All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail
Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips do NOT need to be removed!
Please no food waste, paper plates or paper towels.
If you are unsure of an item, please call Shred-it at (781) 784-2350.