FREE Community Shred Day!
Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Join us on Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 10:00am to 1:00pm at on of these convenient locations:
- Coventry Branch: 732 Tiogue Ave Coventry, RI 02816
- East Providence Branch: 587 Taunton Ave East Providence, RI 02914
- Johnston Branch: 1383 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI 02919
- Westerly Branch: 126 Franklin Street Westerly, RI 02891
- North Providence: The Mancini Senior Center, Two Atlantic Boulevard, North Providence, RI, 02911
Help Fight Hunger in Rhode Island! Donate a jar of peanut butter to Washington Trust's annual peanut butter drive. One jar of peanut butter will make 16 sandwiches for a hungry family!
How much can be shredded?
There is a 2 box maximum per person.
Will my documents be shredded on site?
Yes, all documents will be shredded in the truck on site in front of you.
What can be shredded?
All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail
Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips do NOT need to be removed!
Please no food waste, paper plates or paper towels.
If you are unsure of an item, please call Shred-it at (781) 784-2350.