FREE Community Shred Day!
Saturday, October 20th, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Join us at one of the following Washington Trust branch locations for a Community Shred Day! Bring a canned good to benefit local food pantries!
- Cranston, RI - 645 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910
- Rumford, RI - 330 Newport Avenue, Rumford, RI 02916
- Westerly, RI - 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02891
- Johnston, RI - 1383 Atwood Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919
- North Kingstown, RI - 7625 Post Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Narragansett, RI - 20 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
- Warwick, RI - 236 Centerville Road (Rte. 117), Warwick, RI 02886
- Coventry, RI - 732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry RI 02816
- Mystic, CT - McQuade's Marketplace Branch, 14 Clara Drive, Mystic, CT 06355
How much can be shredded?
There is a 2 box maximum per person.
Will my documents be shredded on site?
Yes, all documents will be shredded in the truck on site in front of you.
What can be shredded?
All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail
Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips do NOT need to be removed!
Please no food waste, paper plates or paper towels.
If you are unsure of an item, please call Shred-it at (781) 784-2350.