FREE Community Shred Day!
Saturday, March 28th - 10am to 1pm
Join us on Saturday, March 28th from 10am to 1pm for a FREE Community Shred Day! This year we will be collecting jars of peanut butter as a part of Washington Trust's 20th Annual Peanut Butter Drive! Click here to learn more about the peanut butter drive and to help fight hunger in New England.
- Conventry, RI Branch- 732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry, RI
- East Providence, RI Branch - 587 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI
- Johnston, RI Branch - 1383 Atwood Avenue, Johnston, RI
- Mystic McQuade’s Branch - 14 Clara Drive, Mystic, CT
- Narragansett, RI Branch - 20 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI
- Warwick, RI Branch - 1473 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI
- Westerly, RI Branch - 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI
- North Providence, RI - Mancini Senior Center, 2 Atlantic Boulevard, North Providence, RI
How much can be shredded?
There is a 2 box maximum per person.
Will my documents be shredded on site?
Yes, all documents will be shredded in the truck on site in front of you.
What can be shredded?
All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail
Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips do NOT need to be removed!
Please no food waste, paper plates or paper towels.
If you are unsure of an item, please call Shred-it at (781) 784-2350.