FREE Community Shred Day!
Saturday, October 26, 2019
10:00am - 1:00pm
Join us on Saturday, October 26th for a Free Community Shred Day! Visit one of the convenient locations below to safely dispose of your financial records and other personal documents.
- Warwick, RI - 1473 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02888 - (401) 921-2500
- East Providence, RI - 587 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914 - (401) 383-8800
- Narragansett, RI - 20 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI 02882 - (401) 782-1000
- Westerly, RI - 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02891 - (401) 348-1367
- Coventry, RI -732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry, RI 02816 - (401) 262-3690
- North Providence, RI - The Mancini Senior Center, Two Atlantic Boulevard, North Providence, RI, 02911
How much can be shredded?
There is a 2 box maximum per person.
Will my documents be shredded on site?
Yes, all documents will be shredded in the truck on site in front of you.
What can be shredded?
All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail
Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips do NOT need to be removed!
Please no food waste, paper plates or paper towels.
If you are unsure of an item, please call Shred-it at (781) 784-2350.